Friday, April 10, 2009

We were so lucky, only the backyard burned. A wire got loose from a pole because of the wind and sparked the fire. Lucky for us some neighbors called it in fast and other neighbors hooked up hoses to their own house and sprayed. The firemen got there really fast and sprayed the whole yard down. The only thing that burned is grass, the trees and shrubs are pretty scorched but it could have been so much worse. Thank goodness for good neighbors and firemen. They are the best.

No comments: